How does curbside wine work? It’s simple.
Orders may be placed daily 24/7. They are available for pickup during our normal business hours. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 12pm-6pm. On Saturday from 9am – 5pm and then on Sunday from 12pm – 5pm.
We will update and populate new inventory for the shop on thirsty Thursdays for that coming weekend.
To help you know what’s coming, we’ve created a curbside wine release schedule for the wines.
- Order wine online
- Pick any 6 bottles for only $60.
- Each week we will feature a new variety of wine bottles.
- We apologize for the lack of fulfilling some of these orders. There are some wines that sell out and if you selected all 6 bottles of one flavor, you may get a call from us regarding a substitution.
Visit the Winery
- Head to IncrediBREW and have your name and/or order number & ID ready when you arrive.
- Upon arrival, please call the store 603-891-2477 and announce your arrival.
Pickup your Wine
- A single team member will put together your order and bring it outside.
- We can either place the wine in your vehicle or you may exit and retrieve your wine.
- We’re sanitizing everything, keeping it easy, safe and simple.
If you Brewed Beer or Made Wine prior to COVID-19 and have Questions, See Below
If you have not received a call from the store, please call us at 603-891-2477 to arrange pickup. We are either going to bottle the beer for you, or we can hold off until we are allowed to have customers in the building to use the bottling machines. If you need to drop off bottles, please do so. Just make sure to write your NAME and PHONE NUMBER on each box.
If you have not received a call from the store, please call us at 603-891-2477 to arrange pickup. We are either going to bottle the wine for you, or we can hold off until we are allowed to have customers in the building to use the bottling machine. If you need to drop off bottles, please do so. Just make sure to write your NAME and PHONE NUMBER on each box. Just remember, if you would prefer to bottle it yourself, we can hang onto the wine much longer than we can the beer, it will sit in our wine cave, at a proper temperature.
The short answer is we honestly don’t know. So much changes each day for everyone. We thank you for your patience.
We will make the batches of wine for you. Please either call the store or place an order directly on the website. We are currently offering a curbside option for the wine and hope to do so soon for the beer. One of the problems all along with the beer side of this business is that we have never been able to operate as a brewery alongside our regular business model. If you feel strongly about this, please call and express this to our Governors office (603) 271-2121. Thanks for you support!
Go ahead and email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get the labels in-house. In the email, please let us know who you are, what you made and when your original scheduled bottling appt was.